There’s nothing quite as scary as suddenly noticing a temperature gauge venturing into the red. Once an engine reaches a certain temperature, parts can begin to seize, warp or score.
Choose Your Help Topic Below
- Rad Caps – Play An Important Role In A Pressurized Cooling System
- Radiator – It’s Primary Task Is To Keep The Engine Cool
- Thermostats – Control The Flow Of Engine Coolant
- Water Pump – Push Coolant Through The Car’s Engine Block
- Intermittent Temperature Related Engine Problems
- Engine Cooling Fan – Is Yours Working – How To Test It
Engine Overheating Topics-Engines operate efficiently at a certain temperature. That temperature, even though it is too hot to touch by hand, is significantly cooler than it would be without a cooling system.