Also, Sensors-Relays-Actuators. Consequently, They all work together to provide the car’s Engine Control Unit with vital data parameters essential to govern various engine functions effectively.
So, Like anything else, a sensor wears out, corrode, or become dirty. As a result, This essentially blinds the computer and triggers the dreaded check engine light.
Choose Your Help Topic Below
- Why are automotive sensor so important today
- (KS) – Knock Sensor – Things That You Need To Know
- (O2) Oxygen Sensor – They Monitor The Levels Of Fuel Mixture
- (CPS) Crankshaft-Camshaft Sensor Are Required By Distributorless Ignition.
- (ECT) Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor-What You Need To Know
- (MAF) Mass Air Flow Sensors – Getting The Correct Amount Of Air
- Intermittent Temperature Related Engine Problems
- Engine Problems – What Are The Most Common Engine Problems
Modern computer-controlled vehicles also must have the proper mixture of air and fuel ignited at the proper instant in order to operate.