Idle Issues: Slow Idle, Bad Idle, Lumpy Idle, And Fast Idle Are Symptoms That Should Be Investigated, diagnosed and repaired.
Choose Your Help Topic Below
- High Engine Idle – What To Check When Your Idle Speed Is Too High
- Rough Idling Engine – The Exact Cause Can Be Difficult To Diagnose
- Engine Misfire or Rough idle on GM 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L
- Engine Stalling Problems-What To Check And Why
- Stalling Issues – Suddenly, You Question Your Vehicle’s Reliability
- Engine Surging or Misfiring – Many System Malfunctions Can Cause This
- Intermittent Temperature Related Engine Problems
Most idle issues can be very frustrating, but with some patient troubleshooting, you’ll have a real chance at figuring it out.
Idle Issues can be scary when no one is around. Finding the cause of engine rough idle problems can be tricky at times, but paying attention to other symptoms besides the rough idle (shaking, noises, power loss) can help you close in on the source of the problem. And keep in mind that the most rough idles issues come from lack of proper maintenance.