Choose Your Help Topic Below
- Engine rebuilding remanufacturing FAQ
- Zinc additives for flat tappet lifter break-in
- Should I rebuild my engine FAQ
- How to install and grind valve seats
- Rear Main Rope Seal Alternatives
- Cylinder head resurfacing- What you need to know
- Valve guide wear-What to fix and why?
- Using a Ball-Hone to Deglaze Your Cylinders
Engine Rebuilding can cost less than replacing it.
Assuming the original engine is rebuildable and the amount of machine work required to restore it is minimal. Most of the savings comes from the labor you put into tearing down the engine and then reassembling it.