Choose Your Help Topic Below
- Cylinder heads cracking-What can cause it ?
- Rocker arm dislodging with valve seat falling out
- Valve lash setting and adjustment
- Torque to yield bolts-What are they
- Valve Train Noise-What is it ?
- Interference and non-interference timing belt or chain
- Pushrods on G.M. 3.1 and 3.4 engines FAQ
- Valve guide wear-What to fix and why?
- Cylinder head resurfacing- What you need to know
- Sticking Valves From Carbon Deposits – What Should You Do
- Valve Stem Seal – Function And Failure Symptoms
- Automotive Engine Valves – What Are They And How Can They Fail
A cylinder head is usually located on the top of the engine block.
A cylinder head serves as a housing for components such as, Intake and exhaust valves, Camshafts, Valve Springs And Lifters.